Friday, November 15, 2013

More Playing with Valdani

Blog theme for November~
"Transitions"
Good morning, dear readers!
I have been busy in the Atelier making new OOAK pieces for the Atelier shoppe.  They will debut AFTER the new year.  We simply have too much going on with homeschool and family activities for me to be able to get the new lines ready for the holiday season.  Here is a little peek at the progress of a piece I've been playing with featuring Valdani Luxury Pearl Silk and Pearl Cotton with a Swarovski crystal chaton and champagne pearls:
 
 
Additional rounds have already been added, but it is hard to take images when my favorite places to lay work are wet with rain.  It has been very wet down here and I am ready for a dry spell! 
 
Jocelin and I are having a Mama/Daughter day today.  I plan to relax and take a break from the Atelier and tatting shanty.  Rosie Fey will be accompanying us as we shop for a doggy sweater/coat for her.  After we get Rosie Fey taken care of, we are headed to our favorite local Mexican restaurant for lunch, then the antique stores better be ready!  Jocie and I are on the hunt for vintage goodies!!! 
 
Well, I had better get some tatting done before we head out for the day.  May you have a marvelous week ahead.  Until next Friday~
Happy Tatting!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. That is a very elegant piece!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's is a lovely elegant and beautiful piece,
    I hope you have a great day and find lots of wonderful pieces.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous pattern! Happy hunting at the antique shops.

    ReplyDelete