Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Plain Jane Side Pieces Accent Round

Olde West Inspiration
Good morning, dear readers!
 
Here are the counts for the chain accents on the side pieces:
 
 
You will be repeating these counts three times and weaving as you go.
 
 
Begin by running the needle through/joining at the first very small picot of the first ICR motif you tatted.
CH 25 CL + to first very small picot of the next ICR motif.  Continue until you reach the last ICR motif and CH 19 CL + to first very small picot on next R of last ICR motif, CH 19 CL + to first very small picot on the next R of same ICR, then revert back to the CH 25 CL + until you reach then end of the piece.
 
 
Now, all you need to do is go back and repeat it twice on the next very small picot until you have a series of three interwoven chains to accent the side pieces.
 
Well, dear readers, I have a couple of appointments today, so my tatting time will be VERY limited.  I will try to get both side pieces complete and posted for Thursday's blog entry.  Hopefully, I will be able to get Plain Jane transformed into Lady Jayne next week.
 
Hope you are enjoying the project.  Have fun & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see them all together, but I might not be on next week so I will check when I can. :)

    ReplyDelete