Monday, June 17, 2013

Rhinestone Barrette Winner

Shabby Vintage Bridal
Good morning, dear readers!
 
The winner of the Rhinestone Barrette is:
 
Ladytats
 
Please be so kind as to contact me with your pertinent info and I'll get your barrette in the post this week.
 
It has almost been 2 years since I started this blog and I have rarely taken time away.  This week I will not be posting daily.  I will post some, but I have a special project here at home I'm working on.  We are ordering new furniture for the living room today and I want to thoroughly clean the entire room.  Carpet will be steam cleaned, old furniture hauled away, walls painted, new window treatments put up and new artwork framed.  Yep, I've got LOTS to do.
 
Well, I'm off for a run with Rosie Fey before starting on the carpet.  Have a great day & congratulations to Ladytats!  Until later~
Happy Tatting!
 


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Ladytats!! :)
    Don't get too worn out with all that work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Ladytats,
    Don't over do it, take your time I am sure your new room will look lovely
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to Ladytats..enjoy your prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH My!! Thank you Rachel,
    I have emailed you my address.

    ReplyDelete