Monday, May 6, 2013

Rosie Fey's Surgery

Shabby Vintage
Good evening, dear readers!
It has been a stressful day in the Piney Woods.  I took Rosie Fey to the vet this morning to be spayed and micro chipped.  She came through surgery and chipping just fine, but has been very groggy since we've been home.  She has been in my lap and Jim's.  I wish she'd drink more water, but at the moment, she is just taking a few hesitant laps.  Any advise on what I can do to help my girl be more comfortable and heal quickly?
 
Here we are shortly after arriving home late this afternoon:
 
 
As you can see, we both look rather worn out!  I'm just so glad to have my puppy girl home.
 
I do not anticipate getting much tatting done tomorrow, but hope to have a new pattern ready to share by the end of the week.  Well, Rosie Fey is wanting her Mama, so I'd better go assume the position in my recliner.  Have a great evening and until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Poor Rosie Fey! She looks completely tuckered out. When we had our dog neutered and chipped he was a real Mama's boy, just wanted to sit in my lap for hours. I let him. It seemed to help. Now he's 3 and he's still a Mama's boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure hope Rosie Fey is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete