Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Magnifying Glass Treasures

Shabby Vintage
Good afternoon, dear readers!
 
On one of our last junquing jaunts, Jocie and I happened upon a couple of cute little 1928 (the name of the company that manufactured them) magnifying glass pendants.  Here is the pretty jeweled one:
 
 
It is missing one little jewel, but I can either find a replacement or add a pearl or accent tatting.  This one is going to be embellished this evening while I am sitting in the recliner, watching tv.  It also has a long silver chain with crystal bead accents.
 
Here is the other one we found:
 
 
I thought the little squirrel was so cute.  He reminds me of the little visitor I have in the Piney Woods at our picnic table.
 
 
Isn't this little booger cute?!?
Anyway, the other pendant is not suitable for tatting enhancement, plus it is rather heavy.  I will probably put him in the next Piney Woods Give Away Event.  What do you think?  Would any of you, my dear readers, like the little squirrel magnifying glass necklace with an extra tatted goody?
 
Well, I am off to the Atelier to see what beads and pearls will work with the jeweled magnifying glass pendant.  Have a great day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments: