Monday, April 22, 2013

Playing Hooky

Pearls & Lace
Good evening, dear readers!
The counts for the next FREE pattern simply were not working out.  I decided I really needed to take a break.  It was so pretty today that I took the top off of the Jeep, secured Rosie Fey in her vehicle harness and went to the local park.  We went for a nice hike on the wooded trails through out the park, had a picnic lunch and drove around.  With such a lovely day to play hooky, I hope that my creative mojo has been recharged! 
 
Here is an image of some of the wildflowers at the edge of the pond in the park-
 
 
There were some other tiny pink flowers blooming, but I could not get a decent image of them.
 
There is another good thing about today- my pearls arrived!!!  I've been playing with them this evening, dreaming of how I will use them in designs.
 
Well, I am ready for a bubblebath, then I just want to curl up with Jim, Rosie Fey & my Kindle.  Have a wonderful evening and let's hope the mojo is flowing so I can get those counts right!  Until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!
 


1 comment:

  1. Nice to get out and about to clear the mind and rethink.
    Glad you had a nice day.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete