Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Busy & Eventful Day

Celtic Faire
Good afternoon, dear readers!
Today has been busy with yard and garden work that simply had to be done and it was also very eventful as my Catholic friends have a new Pope.
 
After picking up Jocelin from school, we arrived home just in time to watch the announcement of Pope Francis.  We are most impressed with this humble, gentle man.  How wonderful that he asked the people pray for him before bestowing his blessing!  I remember being a child and watching the proceedings for Pope John Paul II.  Jocelin watched the conclave and proceedings for Benedict XVI and now Francis I.  What an amazing day!
 
I plan to put the finishing touches on the next FREE pattern this evening and tomorrow so it will be ready to post on Friday.
 
Well, I am going to get back to tweaking that FREE pattern and planning what to plant in the garden this weekend.  Grace & Peace to Pope Francis I and all my dear Catholic friends!  Until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!


No comments:

Post a Comment