Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Working on the Next Motif

Winter Blossoms
Good morning, dear readers!
I have been busy working on the FREE pattern for this month and have a little sneak peek for you-
 
 
The FREE Winter Blossom Pendant Motif is going to have an antique 5/8" 4-hole MOP button for its foundation.  I'm still using Valdani Luxury Pearl Silk in S204 (Forgotten Lavender).  This particular button has a center divot that is key to the design I have in mind.  It may take a couple more days to get everything worked out to my satisfaction, but I will try to get the FREE pattern up by Friday.  (Please note that this is baring any family emergencies!)
 
Dad is doing better every day and I am thankful for his recovery.  Shingles are very painful.  I will be glad when he is over this episode and can get the vaccine for it!
 
It is a rainy, gloomy day in the Piney Woods.  It has been sprinkling off & on all morning and the next few days are supposed to be very rainy- 100% tomorrow.  After I sip another mug of hot cocoa, I think I'll organize my tatting chair area then settle and focus on designing the FREE pattern.  Have a wonderful day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!
 
 


3 comments: