Tuesday, January 15, 2013

WB Motif No. 3 Accent Round

Winter Blossoms
Good morning, dear readers!
It is icy and nasty in the Piney Woods this morning.  I had a horrible time getting decent images to use in today's post.  Here is the next part of the FREE Winter Blossom Motif No. 3 pattern:
 
 
To tat this round, you will need 40 seed beads.  Begin by stringing 30 seed beads onto silk.  Run tatting needle through any picot joining between previously tatted rings.  The entire accent round has the same counts.  Simply repeat around motif.  Pick up 1 seed bead with needle, CH 8 - with 3 seed beads 8 CL + to next - between previously tatted Rs.  Continue around motif.  Join last CH at base of first, pull threads to back of motif.  Place a small dot of jeweler's adhesive on knot then cut.
The next round will be on tomorrow's post.
 
I did another Winter Blossom Motif No. 4 last night using Valdani Luxury Pearl Silk in S9 (Herb Garden):
 
 
This was the best I could do considering our weather conditions.  It is sleeting at the moment.  We are fortunate as this only happens maybe 2 or 3 times a year.  I'm hoping that the sleet will let up enough later so I can take a stroll in the woods with my camera.  Who knows when artistic inspiration will strike?
 
Well, I am ready for another cup of hot cocoa.  Have a wonderful day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!
 
 
 
 


3 comments: