Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Day of Frustration

Winter Blossoms
Good afternoon, dear readers!
I will try to get this post done quickly as today has been very frustrating.  Earlier, the power went out and I lost the images I was editing on the computer.  Power remained off for several hours, then after it came back on, my internet service provider was down.  I tried to tat on my front porch for a while, but it was too damp and cold- my fingers ached after only a few minutes.  So... I made myself a mug of hot cocoa, went to the Atelier and sorted through my MOP buttons.  I pulled several for future designs and have spent the remainder of my time doing thread inventory.  Guess I'll be doing another Valdani order this week.
 
Well, I had better get back to designing the FREE pattern and get this posted before the internet goes down again.  Hope your day is going better than mine.  Until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!


1 comment:

  1. Mine has not been good, I have been in pain most of the day and I went with husband to the hospital for his appointment, to be honest the time he spent in there they could have done on the phone, now they are arranging for him to have a test, sometime in February.
    I hope you get everything working and back up and running so you can finish what you were doing.
    Hope tomorrow you have a better day.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete