Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dollar Store Christmas Bargains

Good morning!  My internet service was yet again unavailable this morning early- sorry about that.  I called my provider and they said that due to storm damage, internet access may be limited in the very early morning hours as they are in the process of repairing the problems.  I'll be glad when they are finished!
 
I am working on a FREE pattern to share with you later this week.  My intention was to have it ready to share today, but I need to go back and re-do the last round.  My counts were slightly off.
 
A visit to the local dollar stores has given me some new images to share with you.  I picked up some goodies yesterday-
 
 
I saw this snowman divided tray and thought it would not only be great for Christmas snacks, but also for holding a tatting project.  Thread on one side, beads & bells on the other.
 
 
Then I found this lovely poinsettia tin- perfect for button storage.
 
 
These round and square snack containers are great for a single ball of thread or bead storage.  You can even drill a small hole and ream/smooth it out and use the container for a working thread ball holder.
 
I also purchased a metallic poinsettia platter, but could not get a good image of it- the reflection caused a horrible glare.  All of my finds were just one dollar each.  Have any of you found some cheap tatting goodies?  I'd love to hear about your bargain finds!!!
 
Well, I am off to rip out that last round and give it another go.  I may or may not have it ready for posting tomorrow, but I will try.  Have a wonderful day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment: