Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Valdani Order

Good morning, dear readers!
 
I got my latest Valdani order in yesterday!  All of the thread is just gorgeous.
 
 
The pearl cotton colors I received are:  Tea Dyed Stone, Dark Waters and Cottage Smoke.  The Luxury Pearl Silk colors are:  Proud Turkey, Love of Life, Forest Greens, Herb Garden and Muddy Bark.  The Muddy Bark is a lovely variegated brown- it's a very rich looking color.  I can't wait to tat a sample motif in it!
 
Well, I gather from the responses that you, dear readers, would prefer a pendant giveaway.  I'll work on getting a pendant designed and tatted-up within the next couple of days and post the giveaway event on Friday.  Keep your eyes open beacuse this will be a "quick" event- maybe only lasting over the weekend.
 
It is back to the normal schedule today as Jim returns to work and Jocie to school.  I've enjoyed our family time, but am really looking forward to time in the Atelier undisturbed!  You know what?  I haven't had my hot cocoa yet!  I'm off to heat some milk for said cocoa and get myself in gear.  Hope you have a wonderful day!  Until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Lovely threads can't wait to see what you do with them
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are pretty colors.
    have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you mind advising me on the valdani size thread that's best to tat with?

    ReplyDelete