Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Coin Pearl Bracelet

Good morning!  Hope you all are well.
Yesterday was an okay tatting day.  I got a fair bit done on several projects, but do not have anything significant to show you other than this bracelet I made:
 
 
Coin pearls and Swarovskis with a pretty silver filigree clasp.
I plan to add tatting to this bracelet to "flesh" it out and make it more romantic.  What do you think- should I add tatting with Valdani Luxury Pearl Silk in "Subtle Elegance" or should I go with a colorful pearl cotton or both???
 
Lily Fey is rather anxious to go for our morning run in the woods, so I'd better put on my crosstrainers and head out.  After our run, I plan to sip on my hot cocoa before settling in for a day of tatting in the Atelier.  Have a wonderful day and until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!
 
 


2 comments: