Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Candy Apple Pendant

Good morning, dear readers!
I am feeling much better today- the allergies are under control for the moment.
 
It was absolutely gorgeous yesterday!  The sun was shining and there was not a cloud in the sky.  Whilst I did manage to take a few images yesterday, I noticed that a couple of pieces would look better with some slight changes.  I can't help it- sometimes I look at a piece through the camera lens and see what I could do different to make it better and when that urge hits, I snip, clip & re-tat.  Oh well...  Anyway, here is an image of the finished Candy Apple pendant:
 
 
This pendant was tatted with Valdani Luxury Pearl SIlk in color S534 and is accented with bronze freshwater pearls and red volcano Swarovski bicones.  The colors of the silk made me think about the candy apples Jocie and I made last week.  They were yummy!
 
Here is a closer view of the pendant:
 
 
This morning I plan to finish re-doing the other pieces, take new images of them and hopefully have them ready to share tomorrow or Wednesday.  I am also working on another FREE pattern to share in the near future and am test tatting a couple of variations.  As you can tell, my tatting day is going to be very busy. 
 
Guess I'd better take Lily Fey on her run then head to the Atelier.  Have a great day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!
 
 
 
 


2 comments: