Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Blogversary Winners!!!

Good morning, dear readers!
 
Straight to business this morning- here are the winners:
 
 
 
 
Nautical Dreams-
tattrlady
who wrote: Your three packages are all lovely with very enticing pieces in each one. But after looking over (*drooling*) each carefully I keep being drawn back to #1, "Nautical Dreams." I'm partial to turquoisy colors and turquoise is the old-fashioned birthstone of my birth month,December. I was also married in December and for our honeymoon we went to the beach and looked for seashells. This package just seems to contain so many things with meaning for me it would be absolutely wonderful to win it.
Congratulations on your blogversary!
 


Garden Delight-
Karey
who wrote:   Happy (blog) anniversary! Your generosity and the beauty of your tatting are inspirational! I'm not usually a pink person, but the colors of the buttons of "Garden dreams" speak to me- I could see using them in a button project... and size 5 thread always says "bookmark" to me!
 

 
Autumn Longing-
Pati Blackwell
who wrote:  
I'm so glad you decided to "blog."
I enjoy your creations, and get motivated and inspired! It's difficult to choose which of your generous offerings I would like, but since
Autumn is my favorite time of year, I would like to select Giveaway #3. Happy Blogversary and may you have many, many more.
 
 A huge thanks to all of my readers who follow the blog and comment!  You help to keep me going.  Many thanks to all who entered.  I truly love tatting, blogging and sharing my creative journey with you all!
 
Winners, please be so kind as to contact me with your particulars.  I will ship your goodies ASAP- which may be early next week due to Hurricane Isaac and the Labor Day holiday.  Thanks for your patience and understanding.
 
I am off to secure the chickens, bring in the dogs, batten down the hatches and hopefully tat away while the storm rages.  If you do not hear from me tomorrow or later this week, please do not worry.  We may be without power, but I'm hoping for the best.  Until tomorrow or whenever I can post again~
Happy Tatting!


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners! I'm sure we'll see some wonderful new pieces on their blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for all the lucky winners!
    Congratulations to you, congratulations to you... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. best wishes to the winners. They are lucky.
    good luck to you as well with the storm coming in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a happy surprise! You just made my day:-) Thank you, thank you! I'll email you my info.

    Hehehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations to the recipients .... wonderful giveaway ; )

    ReplyDelete