Thursday, June 14, 2012

New Valdani Threads!

I received the Valdani order & have been drooling over my new threads!
After pawing them and pairing them with beads and vintage accents, I decided it was time to reload the slim satchel.


Most of the threads are new (for me, anyway) Valdani colors.  Some I've had for a bit.  The "Primitive White" and "Distant Grass" pearl cotton colors are wonderful!  Plus, the silks are gorgeous!!!

If you do not have a "Slim Satchel" by Artbin, I highly recommend you check them out.  Mine has been schlepped all over the place!  It fits perfectly in my Jeep Wrangler and in the canvas bag I use for park outings.  Oftentimes, I load it with all the essentials, but for moment, it will hold and protect my working assortment of threads.

Tomorrow is the estate auction and I hope to find some nice treasures.  Wish me luck!  I'm off to tat some more Eternity Pendants and to finish dressing a cameo.  Have a great day & until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!



2 comments:

  1. I'm drooling over your stash, too! ooops, gotta go get a towel...............

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful lot of thread, I am also drooling too............

    I hope you find what you are looking for tomorrow.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete