Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Vintage Easter Postcards

Jocelin and I found some WONDERFUL goodies in the antique stores!
I love old postcards.  The are so pretty by themselves, but really look nice when accented with tatted motifs and edgings.
I enjoy framing enhanced postcards and giving them as gifts.


These are lovely.


The colors on this one are vivid.


This one needs a medallion frame around the image, don't you think?


And I just love the purples on this postcard!

Take a look around your area at the antique/junque shops.  You never know what goodies may be waiting for you to pick them up and give them a new purpose!

Jocelin is busy with her crochet.  Don't know what she is making, but her fingers sure are busy!

Have a great day!
Until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!










1 comment:

  1. They look lovely I am sure whatever you do with them they are going to look gorgeous
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete