Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cute Easter Eggs

I just love to hit craft stores right before and after holidays!  You can find the neatest stuff for super cheap.

Here is an Easter egg ornament I picked-up at Hobby Lobby:


This could easily be enhanced with a tatted edging around the perimeter.
And this is the second egg I picked up:


Aren't these chicks cute?!?  A tatted accent would be just what this ornament needs.

If you notice, both images feature a luna moth carcass.  I found it underneath the outdoor light in the backyard.  Guess I'll be using it for a photo prop this week.  I love the green on its wings!

Well, Jocelin is ready for our gin rummy game and snacks.  Afterwhile, we plan to raid a few antique stores.  Who knows what I'll have to show you tomorrow! Have a wonderful day.
Until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!






2 comments:

  1. you're right the eggs are so cute.....and I always enjoy your photo compositions.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant find lovely eggs.
    I have never seen that moth before what a gorgeous colour green
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete