Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Uh...

Well... I do not have much of anything to share with you today.  My annual doctor appointment was this morning and they were just switching over to a new computer system.  The office was filled with IT folks and clinic staff.  I really felt sorry for them as they were having some major problems getting everything online and working properly.  I eventually had my exam and feel great. 

 The only thing bad about today is I am really ticked with myself because I left my tatting project in the recliner!  Do you know how annoying that is?!?!?!?!?  At least I had my Kindle and throroughly enjoyed the time spent reading. 

Sorry for the lack of tatted eye candy.  I'll try to have something pretty to share tomorrow.  Don't forget to leave a comment on yesterday's post for your chance at one of the St. Pat's Tats goodies!  Until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!

No comments:

Post a Comment