Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sweet Sixteen

Today is our Jocie's "sweet sixteen" birthday!  We have had a full day of birthday celebrations and activities.  The big finale was our family dinner at her favorite local restaurant.  I cannot believe my little girl is almost grown.  Here is an image of us with her when she was barely three hours old:


These past sixteen years have been a wonderful adventure.  I can only imagine what the future holds for her, but I hope it is full of wonder and joy!

Sorry for the lack of tatting this week, but a daughter only turns 16 once and I had to do what I could to make it as memorable for her as possible.  I hope to be back to my normal routine soon with lots of tatting goodies and a few new patterns for you.  Have a lovely evening- I am going to take a bath and crash.  I am thoroughly exhausted!  Until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!



1 comment:

  1. I hope she had a lovely birthday, as you say she is only 16 once.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete