Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Center Accent Added

Since my dear readers indicated a fat pearl should be the center accent of the Valdani doily WIP, I added it this morning:


And here is a closer view of the pearl:


I hope to get back to work on the doily this evening.  Perhaps I will have round four ready to share tomorrow!

Are any of you geting ready for St. Patrick's day?  We are.  I have been getting out the decorations and have put up a few.  What should I do for a blog event in honor of St. Pat's?  I'll put up a poll and decide on an event before the end of the week.  Feel free to leave your comments if you have an idea not listed on the poll, or if you'd care to elaborate on an event idea.  I appriciate all input!

It's lunchtime and I've so many errands to take care of this afternoon, so until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!



4 comments:

  1. Great design for that doily!! :)
    Hmmm...to save money and items, a pattern would be nice to share, instead of a give-away. But it's only a suggestion.
    Have an awesome day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous I love your beautiful design, you seem to come up with such great patterns
    Well done,

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel,

    Please check out my blog as there is something on there for you.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete