Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today has been full of more errands, but I do have a new bit of tatting to show you.  NOT my best effort, but Valentine's Day themed, anyway.


This pitiful little heart pendant was tatted as I waited for an appointment.  It is embellished with 4mm Swarovskis and looks like it has the mumps.  Oh, well... at least I snuck in some tatting during a very full day!

What are your plans for Valentine's Day?  Jim is taking us out to eat at our favorite Mexican restaurant.  After that I plan to come home, take a long bubble bath, read for a bit, then crash. 

I really hope to do more with the lovely silk thread Sherry sent tomorrow, so maybe Wednesday's post will have more interesting eye candy!

Have a fantastic Valentine's Day!!!  Until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!



3 comments: