Friday, January 20, 2012

Purple Czech Buttons

The purple Czech art glass buttons I've been waiting for arrived this morning!!!  They are even more beautiful than I thought they'd be.
Here are the small 17mm round swirl buttons:


The aurora effect is stunning- I just love them!

And these are the hearts with crystal accents:


These may be used on the purse project.  The Valdani "Violet Meadows" thread looks fabulous with them.
Guess I'll be busy playing this weekend!

Well, I would be even busier playing IF my bead and misc. supply order would come in.  I have the company tracking it- it seems as though my rather large order has been "lost".  This is the first time I've ordered from this company and I will NOT be using them in the future.  Yes, I am most put out. Oh well... no reason to let that prevent me from enjoying playing with my new goodies.  I'm off to tat and bead.  Have a marvelous weekend doing something that makes your soul sing!  I intend to.  And I hope to get an earring pattern up this weekend.  Until next time~
Happy Tatting!




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful buttons, I love the colours.
    Look forward to seeing your new earrings.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. The buttons are gorgeous, and I'll be checking back to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The buttons are so beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing what you will make with them.

    ReplyDelete