Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Latest Czech Art Glass Button Brooch

I have had so much fun playing with the Czech art glass buttons!  This is my latest creation:



Should I add another contrasting round?  Another thought I had was to add a hot pink or bright yellow picot bedding under the button to bring out its aurora flash.  What do you think?

A project I am trying to figure out how to use the buttons in an earring design. The problem is that the buttons are rather heavy and I am concerned about them pulling the tatting.  Perhaps I could attach the button to a metal filigree component and add tatting to it.  Hmmm...  I need to dig in the Atelier and see what is in my stash.

Lily Fey is dancing at the door and fussing at me- it's time for her run in the woods.  Guess I'd better take her out before she has a total hissy.  It's a gorgeous day in the Piney Woods and I plan to spend it in my favorite spot tatting and enjoying my dog.  Until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!


No comments:

Post a Comment