Thursday, October 20, 2011

Another Acorn Update

It was GORGEOUS again today!  Beginning with a brisk 38F temp this morning and it has only gotten up to 64F this afternoon.  I spent part of the morning sitting in the sun, tatting the next round on the "Acorn" project.  This is what I accomplished:
Not all that much, but it is a round that much could be added to.  I will contemplate what comes next this evening.

I hope to have more to show you on the "Bronze" project tomorrow.  I meant to spend some time on it today, but was distracted by the beautiful day in my Piney Woods!  I did make a list of things we need to pick up at the home supply store before the weekend- plenty of mums, birdseed, latticework (to replace the old on the front porch) and maybe a few pansies.  I really need to get my outdoor areas ready for cooler temps so that I may tat in comfort!  (Let's hope my husband buys that one!!!)

The October Piney Woods Event is still going on.  Deadline for following the blog is MONDAY, OCTOBER 24TH!!!  Click on the "Join this Site" button to follow the blog & be eligible for the goodies up for grabs.  Winner will be announced Tuesday, October 25th. 
And yes, I am already working on what the next giveaway event will be.  Let's just say that November's event will be MOST interesting!

That's all I have for you today, dear readers.  Until tomorrow~
Happy Tatting!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like lovely layers of tatting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this piece, it is just so pretty :) I liked it with the first part of it done, and the addition just is very pretty , not over done at all. excellent work :)

    ReplyDelete